Suffering from Coeliac Disease does not mean that you have to miss out on delicious snacks. You will be happy to hear that The King’s Deli crisps are completely gluten free!
- Do kettle crisps contain wheat or gluten?
- Are gluten free crisps good for me?
- Which flavours are suitable for Coeliacs?
All of the flavours from The King’s Deli can be enjoyed as part of a gluten-free diet, as we are dedicated to creating snacks that can be enjoyed by everyone. Whether this is because of dietary requirements, personal taste or health reasons, The King’s Deli has a flavour for you!
Do crisps contain wheat and gluten?
Potatoes themselves are generally gluten free, however not all brands of crisps are. Some flavourings can contain gluten, as it is a type of protein found in other products used to season the crisps. Gluten can be found in grains such as, wheat, rye and barley, therefore potatoes are also free of wheat. As a type of starch vegetable, they can be a great food to use on a gluten free diet.
At The King’s Deli we don’t believe that crisps should compromise on quality or flavour in order to be gluten free. So, you can indulge on our great-tasting crisps to your hearts content!
Are gluten free crisps healthy?
There is no evidence to suggest that it is beneficial for your health to eat gluten free crisps over regular crisps. However, at The King’s Deli we want our crisps to be enjoyed and available to everyone, that’s why we chose the gluten free option. Not only are our crisps gluten-free, but they are also suitable for vegetarians and most can be enjoyed as part of a vegan diet.
What crisps are gluten free?
Here at the King’s Deli, all nine of our exciting crisps are completely wheat and gluten free, including classic flavours such as Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar and Sour Cream & Onion, as well as exciting combinations such as Honey BBQ and Tomato & Herb. Our award-winning Salt & Black Pepper flavour is also suitable for coeliac and gluten-free diets!
The King’s Deli team is dedicated to quality, this is why we only use natural ingredients to give the crisps their unique and delicious flavours. We avoid any MSG, artificial flavours, colours, preservatives gluten and GMO in all of our seasonings! Here are our selection of crisps you can indulge in:
- Original Sea Salt: A classic flavour, combining sea salt, sunflower and British potatoes. Best enjoyed when the sun is out!
- Tomato & Herb: Sun kissed tomatoes blended with Italian herbs for an unforgettable flavour
- Honey BBQ: A true BBQ experience delivering a tasty, smokey crunch .
- Cheese: Lovers of cheese rejoice! The King’s Deli have crafted wonderfully rich cheese flavour crisps
- Salt & Black Pepper: A beautifully simple marriage of salt and black pepper.
- Hot & Spicy: Dare to reach for an irresistible crunch that hides a spicy punch?
- Sour Cream & Onion: A true royal treat packed with flavour from a careful combination of onions, herbs and garlic.
- Paprika: Get on board with our all natural favourite, loved all around the world!
- Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar: We wouldn’t be a proud British crisp company without creating our own rendition of the classic salt and vinegar flavour.
Even our new, exotic crisps flavours are suitable for Celiacs!
- American Inspired Sticky Rib: Smokey BBQ flavour that’s undeniably American.
- Caribbean Inspired Jamaican Jerk: A lively marriage of classic Caribbean staples
- Katsu Curry: Wickedly wonderful homage to a beloved Japanese flavour.
- Sriracha Chilli: A fiery combination of chilli, garlic and spices, pulled straight from the streets of Thailand
Check out the full range of GF crisps online
At The King’s Deli, we kettle cook the finest British potatoes in small batches to ensure each crisp has that signature crunch. For more dietary information, you can explore the full range of real hand cooked crisps.
Enquire about the king’s deli award winning gluten free crisps
Did you know that we export The King’s Deli crisps worldwide? If you are an international distributor or retailer, why not get in touch today. Find out more about The King’s Deli brand and offer your customers a right royal treat! Place your order for wholesale crisps online.
If you would like to stock The King’s Deli in the UK or overseas, find out more information on how to order our hand cooked crisps wholesale, then contact us today. Call our friendly team now on 0151 488 7812, or simply enter your details and send us a message online.
If you’re interested in stocking our gluten-free crisps, you can find us on the Smylies new shop! Explore a huge variety of other leading brands, such as Quorn, OXO and Cathedral and begin your order today.